For small businesses and new business start-ups who want to their businesses to thrive.
I have worked as a Business Mentor on the Government’s Enterprise Allowance Scheme and I now work as a Freelance Business Mentor. This gives me more flexibility to work creatively with my client’s and tailor the level of support needed to each individual/business. My skills cover: marketing (including social media), copy-writing, graphic design, web design, business administration/finance and more. I have a BA (Hons) in Business Studies and I’ve studied Psychology to degree level with the Open University.
In simple terms I offer this package with the express aim of building your business capacity. Together we will focus on:
- Moving you from where you are to where you want to be, by producing a ‘road map’.
- Establishing the viability of your ideas as they fit into your life and what you need to survive (budget planning).
- Working with you to produce a social media / marketing plan to reach your customers.
- Formulating a customer avatar. Who are they? Where are they? How do you reach them?
- Establishing good procedures for your business which will help as you grow.
In addition to the above, the monthly mentoring package can cover things such as:
- Facebook advertising
- Web design
- Finance – tax returns
Business Mentoring isn’t about having someone do the work for you. It’s about having someone build your capacity so you can do the work.
If you’d like to chat before signing up for this service, just give me a call or drop me a message. I’m always happy to chat.